• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Welcome To Android Video-Vault

Top of the morning, Androiders. Touch the word "show" - I'm sure it will put a smile on your face.

[Hide]
agcgoodmorning1.gif
[/Hide]

Upvote 0
...only for the grown and sexy - thanks. Again..."only for grown folks." Touch the word show below.

[Hide]I knew you would, and I'm quite sure your not over 25. Hahaha. Now that you are here - go ahead and tap on show. :)[/Hide]

[Hide]Wow! You are really serious about listening to this song, huh? Okay, all jokes aside - It's below...Enjoy!![/Hide]

[Hide] johnny gill my my my live - YouTube[/Hide]

Upvote 0
Rico probably fell down from one of these and will be out a little bit :p

My Video Vault BRETHEREN! Yes, my PEEPS!...looks like this world AINT seen the last of THIS monkey boy! I sho' may luv me some bananas, but I will be DAYAM if I like having one foot (or paw) on the peel thats got six feets of personal real-estate on the other end out at Shady Rest Condos and Gardens.

Whew! Done with some exams and a couple follow ups to get that stamp of approval... I hope to get back online soon , now that my one-brain cell left isnt focused on whut me had to deals with!

Reactions: gbiggie and Rush
Upvote 0
Very good feeling to get back to some kind of routine. Thanks! Rush, I like that version of the Kotter theme! Heres my very first "re-post" to the new improved and definitely bustlimg vAULT!

This goes out to the RUSH!, G-Biggs!, Da Man METRO! , NYC!-where you at?!

Reactions: gbiggie and Rush
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones