Welcome To Android Video-Vault

1. DblDragon

DblDragon Well-Known Member

Hi Rush Lindsay! thank you very much!
    btw, i already edited my previous post. :D
    Rico ANDROID and Rush like this.
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

You know how we do things inside here...mixer of music videos, videos, pretty much anything that you have that isn't inappropriate for viewing purposes. :D

Checkout Destiny's Child...hmm, Beyonce' sure have some moves. :)

[Hide] Destiny&#39;s Child - Bootylicious - YouTube[/Hide]
  3. DblDragon

oh ok. i got it ;)

that video reminds me of my younger sister. when we we're still kids she always play that song on our stereo. lol!
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  4. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

DblDragon and Rush like this.
  5. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Heh, Rico...Its always nice when a member decide to share a video or two or three inside the Video Vault.:ciao:

Let's move things around here now _ I'll go first (as usual haha. :)) Checkout the below. Yea, yea...I know _ it's awesome &#8730; (check sign of approval) &#12471;

&#9836;Who don't like this song...&#9834;

[Hide] Michael Jackson-Beat It Lyrics - YouTube[/Hide]
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  6. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hey ya'll... What's happening _ It's Tuesday three days away from the weekend. Hip hip hooray. &#9608;&#65308;&#65288;&#65312;&#65507;&#65078;&#65507;&#65312;&#65289;&#65310;&#9608;

Here's a little something I throw in to get you up and moving. Who like Brittany's music? I do &#9756;... So, without further ado. Let's get rocking!!! <(&#65507;&#65078;&#65507;)> []~(&#65507;&#9661;&#65507;)~* (&#65507;&#65103;&#65507;) (&#65507;&#711;&#65507;)

[Hide] Britney Spears - Till The World Ends - YouTube[/Hide]
  7. Rico ANDROID

Man! I need to catch u p on some Video Vaulting! HEY THERE all you Videoianites! Heres a vaulted classic that is sure to make you feel li ke youre on the TOP OF THE WORLD this Winsdee morning!
    Rush likes this.
  8. Rico ANDROID

I absoluely L O V E this post! Full of energy!
  9. Rico ANDROID

Jst want to pass it forward to ask all you V's if you could mention to your respective AF gangs and virtual "running buddies" to mark your android calendars reminding you to stop in The lounge on 6/27 to say hola to AF one and only CAMMYKOOL on his BD.

Look for his announcement in Tha Lounge! (sorry, no alcoholic beverages or RUM cake will be served to ANDROIDS still on froyo 1.6 without written consent from your mamas)

[​IMG]

Click HERE: To contact Cammykool for location details. Might convert him over to our Vault Fun!
  10. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Highly noted, Rico. -_-///

Happy humpday &#8230; a cloudy rainy day here in the Big apple. That won't put a damper on my day.

Humpday music video. Check it out. &#9836;do the humpty dance &#9836;

[Hide] Digital Undergound "Humpty Dance" - YouTube[/Hide]
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  11. Rico ANDROID

This is Psycho-Rico sayin "HAPPY HUMP DAY" back atcha Meistro Rush! The resident DJ at W.A.F.V. Great selection ! It got me moving!

Now heres another one surely to gitCHO rump ta jump! Ca'mown! Lets GIT back on this dance floor and celebrate THIS Hump day right! Yeah YOU TOO Gee-Biggie! (YOU KNOW you know how!) Now lets see you out there Humpn! CA-MONE!
    Rush likes this.
  12. cammykool

cammykool Well-Known Member

that MADE my day!
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  13. cammykool

cammykool Well-Known Member

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  14. Rico ANDROID

Cammy! Glad you found The Video Vault! Have you met Meistro RUSH? HEY post the link of where exactly your shindig is being hosted!
  15. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  16. Rico ANDROID

Rush likes this.
  17. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  18. Rico ANDROID

WHAT! YOU TRYING TO KIIIIILLL me , RUSH! dontchoo know that woman is just TOOOOO Beee-YOO-tie-full to lay my eyes upon?!

That is ONE gorgeous Brown-Chica!
  19. Rico ANDROID

gbiggie and Rush like this.
  20. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Awesome music selection, brow... <(&#65507;&#65078;&#65507;)> []~(&#65507;&#9661;&#65507;)~* (&#65507;&#65103;&#65507;) (&#65507;&#711;&#65507;)

Now, Let's listen to some &#9836;&#9834;&#9836;

21. DblDragon

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  22. Rico ANDROID

23. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

24. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

25. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide