• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Welcome To Android Video-Vault

I realized dolphin took a little longer than stock. My stock browser loaded the page and vids rather quick. What do you mean by hide? Sort of a click to reveal type of post ? :)

Yep.

Like this:

NSFW (optional, obviously)

(hide) your link (/hide) <---- only use [] instead of (), did that so you could see the idea.

Also, under "Go advanced" posting, there's a big H to the upper right of tools along top.

Upvote 0
Please add NSFW tags where needed, cheers, thank you.

And I'm tempted to start putting all my vids under hide tags - don't know about you cats, but depending on the browser, this page can take forever to load just to see the latest creation. :(

I don't even think any of the vids here have required hide tags besides the two I posted that I put in hide tags b/c of a few profane words.

Upvote 0
Yep.

Like this:

NSFW (optional, obviously)

(hide) your link (/hide) <---- only use [] instead of (), did that so you could see the idea.

Also, under "Go advanced" posting, there's a big H to the upper right of tools along top.

Like this? : Escape Club "I'll Be There"

Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0
Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones