Welcome To Android Video-Vault

1. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Rico, why did you bring back this creepy guy in my eye view. Lol'd. :D

The taunting visual was just going away, and bam!! Now I have to live with this eerie guy smiling all day in my head. Darn, darn, darn.... :(

Okay, let's put this behind us, and get this place back to where it was. Good morning, peeps! Happy Monday -- yea, I know...some people don't like Mondays. I really don't care which day it is, as long as I'm happy. Yea! (^&#12512;^)

Checkout the video below. Later peeps!

Happy Mondays - 24 Hour Party People (Live in Barcelona ) - YouTube
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  2. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

Lol! Did someome say "BLOO Monday?"

[​IMG]
    Rush likes this.
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

That was funny. If only it was real for some people. ;)
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  4. Rico ANDROID

Lol, did u click da pic? (also, seriously, theres a sheletons teeth bleeds thru PSYCHO'S smile.. Look at his mouth when he starts to smile...heh heh)
  5. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  6. Rico ANDROID

Stinky Stinky and Rush like this.
  7. Stinky Stinky

Stinky Stinky Well-Known Member

Rush and Rico ANDROID like this.
  8. Rico ANDROID

Hey! The Vault had a visit from a very distinguishing public Android Forum figure last nite!
    We may have missed his presence BUT his "spirit" still lingers amongst us! (heh-heh! "what IS an 'amongst' anyway? Why cant a person just say 'among'? its easier to say, saves about 0.00002.364 seconds to say, its VERY eco-verbal friendly and doesnt have that wasteful "st" just dangling on the end consuming precious text resources!)

CLICK de Pic!

[​IMG]
    "...He Stink!...Therefore he "AM"...."
    gbiggie and Stinky Stinky like this.
  9. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Rico ANDROID and Stinky Stinky like this.
  10. Stinky Stinky

Rico ANDROID and Rush like this.
  11. Stinky Stinky

Rico ANDROID and Rush like this.
  12. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  13. Rico ANDROID

Hey Gee Dah Biggz! Here's another classic! Gives me somber chills all the time...CLUE did'joo say?
    ...its a "HAIR" Band!

CLICK da Pic!
    [​IMG]
    Rush likes this.
  14. Rico ANDROID

Hey there Rush! Did u guess the "Hair band"? Hey ive never seen the 3D b4! I like it! I will pay the ole Play store a visit.

Heres a reason when public transportation can be hazardous for your health!
    [​IMG]
    Rush likes this.
  15. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Nope! Never did. :)
  16. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Big belly guys always have problems getting their belly knocking on someone face. Did you noticed how mad that lady looked. Ah aha. :D
  17. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

This is it... And am not talking about Michael Jackson's last album. :)

Tap/click link below. (Depending on what device you are using...phone, tablet or computer.) I'm always mobile.

link.
  18. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

19. Rico ANDROID

Wouldnt All Citizens and alien-androids residing in Android Forums Great Capitol "Video Vaultdom" agree with this decree that shall go fourth throughout THE OMINOUS ANDROID FORUMUS DYNASTY that..."that cat Rush Lindsey sho-nuff got a great set of avatars!"......"aint " he?

[​IMG]
    Rush likes this.
  20. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  21. Rico ANDROID

Hey guys! we may have missed the wedding but the Reception is still in "bro-swang" i mean FULL SWING!

[​IMG]

Bro-swang just got married! Man, we shooda hosted a reception party at the vault!
    Anyway, Today I dedicate this song to the broswing! Maybe we all can drop in and send'em a congrats!!!
  22. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hello, peeps... What's up everybody...?? I hope you all having a good day so far. :)

Real life sometimes take us away from being on here whenever we would like to be - but for me, I try to find ways of getting around it somehow...not the easiest thing to do, but definitely not the hardest either.

Without further ado, let's jump right into today's video - Meat Loaf: Literal Video Version (Anything For Love) - YouTube
    Rico ANDROID likes this.