• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Welcome To Android Video-Vault

You got that right Crocobill. JC (The Man In Black!)... Uh oh! I guess since Dead Steve Jobs "owns" that phrase too, hes probably suing for that rights , even from the grave...

My poor grandmom cant make her famous pie that starts with the letter "a" because he took her "to the kleeners" for not having his permission to even "say" the a word

Sorry, ive been sick last fe days... Inner ear but will do some AF catchn up, especially the great VIDEO VAULT

Since I am a little unwell right now, I thought I would post a song by one of my fav "groops"about how I feel....lol[Hide]
Matchbox Twenty - Unwell (Video) - YouTube[/Hide]

Hey Rico, I am a big fan of this song :D It's good to see you back. I hope you gonna recover quickly !!! Do u know this video ?
Mario Kart (R

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
Thanks Rush, I certainly wont take THESE bad boys for granted again after getting over this!
mrpeepers10.JPG

Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0
Hey Rushrl,

dont you want to suscribe to our new group ?
Rico and I are part of it. The goal is to build a place where beta testers and developers can discuss together and get some feedbacks about their new apps.
It's also a place where we can discuss alltogether and have fun.

Android Forums - New apps / Beta testers

Here is a new video of R

Upvote 0
Hey Rushrl,

Rico and I are part of it. The goal is to build a place where beta testers and developers can discuss together and get some feedbacks about their new apps.

Here is a new video of R

Upvote 0
Hey Rushrl,

Here is a new video of R

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones