• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Welcome To Android Video-Vault

Man! This song takes me back to 'innocent days' when I had no bills, no worries, no probs. Moms and Pops were the Rock and Center of our world!
SO many relatives were still among us. Our house - oh man, our house seem sooo LARGE and massive back in the day when i couldnt have been no more than 3 feet tall. Today when we go by the old homestead, its so meek and small from what i remember. I can still hear that "HI-FI" (no wi-fi then) and the windows booming to this great! Us kids playing downstairs in the basement on winter days, great dinner parties, company, , Hostess Twinkie!. "Nabisco Toastettes" (move over Poptarts. yuk) and oh the music!

our%20house.jpg

Without further adue (whats an 'adue"?) This classic just cant be hidden behind a "hide button" sorry.

It even has its' own Video Vault Stage Intro! Check it out!

Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones