Welcome to me!

Last Updated:

1. fireshaper

fireshaper Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone, I'm not a new convert to the Cult of Android but I've been looking for a place to read more about this wonderful OS. I'm currently running Android on my HTC Vogue (Touch), the Google Ion build from XDA Developers. So I am missing a few things that come standard in most Android phones, but I have survived this long and am looking forward to getting a phone with Android as the main OS when one comes to Verizon.

I run a mobile app/technolgy review site called This Mobile Life (This Mobile Life) and do reviews on everything from mobile charging devices to mobile apps to book reviews. Check it out if you get a minute, mostly it's Windows Mobile app reviews currently but I'm working on a couple for Android and iPhone. I don't have a regular update schedule, it's just whenever I get something to review I review it.

I also like to juggle, read, play video games, and I use a Mac :) You can find me on Google Talk at the address rorybrownbeard@gmail.com if you want to talk.

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: