1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

WelcomeTips

1. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie Moderator

To decrease the confusion between the Sprint and Virgin Mobile versions of this phone, it was decided that they should each have their own space. Welcome home.

Advertisement
  2. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Well-Known Member

As a Virgin Mobile subscriber, I thank you.
  3. untalented893

untalented893 Well-Known Member

Would be nice if there was a forum for the Samsung intercept as a phone and then sub-forums for the carrier. Many questions about the phone won't matter who the carrier is.

Edit: Sorry that was not to sound ungrateful, I do appreciate what you do.
  4. Billkwando

Billkwando Well-Known Member

I kinda though the same thing, but it's hard to say which would be better.

Here's a link for the Sprint forum, for anyone who wants to bounce back and forth:

Samsung Intercept (Sprint) - Android Forums
  5. pastafarian

There are site conformity issues that must be addressed too. I think this will work best within the sites frame work.
  6. Billkwando

Oh yeah, I'm not bein' a hater. :p

Oh, one reason I thought adding the link was a good idea is that I can only add favorite boards from the computer. I haven't been able to get it working from my phone browser. :)
  7. pastafarian

Have you tried out the Phandroid app yet?
  8. Billkwando

I haven't! Does it cost money?
  9. pastafarian

Out of beta as of Monday and available free in the market. I think you'll like it.
  10. TxTazDad

TxTazDad Member

Great idea, I thought there was/is alot of redundant threads on the same subject as it was, hopefully this will help. I.E. Looking at all the "Is the 2.2 upgrade blah blah" threads were a little on the excessive side. I know it's hard to monitor with so many users ya'll have. Keep up the good work!