• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congradufrickinlations my brotha from anotha motha! LOL I like your rom and I like you as a person. You are a good guy and out to help people. Some devs are jerks for no reason as we see it but it's because the stress and constant flow of complaining, but you dont let it get to you. You need to keep up the good work. I'm glad you got your badge man.

Reactions: StarScream2109
Upvote 0
Congradufrickinlations my brotha from anotha motha! LOL I like your rom and I like you as a person. You are a good guy and out to help people. Some devs are jerks for no reason as we see it but it's because the stress and constant flow of complaining, but you dont let it get to you. You need to keep up the good work. I'm glad you got your badge man.

+1
Couldn't say it better myself

Upvote 0
Congratulations! I couldn't think of anyone better to get a developer badge then you! Not sure if i could get one or not since i'm a guide lol.

Let me know if you need any help with anything, I'm really busy now with the new guide position. But, im willing to help you anytime you need it.

And if i ever get a new feature in my rom that you love or want let me know better yet Im an open source developer whats mine is yours!

Reactions: StarScream2109
Upvote 0
Congratulations! I couldn't think of anyone better to get a developer badge then you! Not sure if i could get one or not since i'm a guide lol.

Let me know if you need any help with anything, I'm really busy now with the new guide position. But, im willing to help you anytime you need it.

And if i ever get a new feature in my rom that you love or want let me know better yet Im an open source developer whats mine is yours!

Thanks shin :D im still trying to figure out why im getting the check mark bug X(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones