Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well?

Advertisement
  2. uniquenameEVO

uniquenameEVO Well-Known Member

Once they can be activated we'll see.

3. kahale

kahale Well-Known Member

the intercept was a budget low end phone. i think the transform is actually the moment 2 that was rumored with no tv receiver.

4. Eazail70x7

The transform is like the moment 1.5 and the epic is like the Moment 2. Kind of...

5. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

The Transform is pretty much the Moment replacement. The Intercept was just a dumb idea all around. Would've liked to see the money and time spent on the Intercept put into reinforcing and improving the Moment. More value in it. Would love to see the numbers (or lack of them) for the Intercept.

The Epic is just in a completely different class than the Moment with the only similarity being the form factor really. Nothing about it is "just an upgrade" from the Moment. Screen size, screen res, processor, 4g....completely different class.

And the Transform, while being a nice phone should be cheaper. I think for that price it should have either a wvga screen or better processor. Though I'd rather see both and have the phone cost an extra $25. Why should people not wanting 4g be shut out from having a premium phone? There is no premium option for non 4g people whether it's by choice or geography.

6. Eazail70x7

They should have made this a 4g phone without the 10 dollar fee

7. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

And they would do that why?

This is a midgrade phone, not a premium phone. 4g is a premium feature. You start killing the market if you just give it away. Makes zero business sense.

8. kahale

kahale Well-Known Member

lol yea right then every evo and epic owner will complain. access to 4g network = premium data = $10 fee. lets face it the extra $10 fee goes towards expanding the 4g network etc.

i would like to see a galaxy s type phone without 4g.

9. brandonok

brandonok Well-Known Member

that would mean sprint isnt full of crap and the ten dollars a month is actually for a premium phone

:rolleyes:

10. kahale

kahale Well-Known Member

i think its for 4g too. :)

11. beezie916

beezie916 Well-Known Member

The biggest improvement the Transform has over the Moment is the data lock seems to be fixed...couple of us on SDX have been testing the phone trying to lock it up and so far it keeps going....and the 10 dollar 4g tax is dumb they say because it is so much faster you use more data...the plan already has unlimited data but apparently not....i dont know seems someone should fight the 4g tax....Sprint is really out to make money lately..the SprintId is a marketing ploy to get more sponsors....all the IDs are are packaged items surounding specific companies (yahoo, E!, Espn, etc)