Well I Guess im about to get a N1 now...

Last Updated:

1. acjei

acjei Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

well 2day sucks 4 me..i just accidentally broke my BB Curve 8520. i was changing one of my headlights on my car and i placed my BB on the side of the car right next to the engine...when i was done..i let the hood down....and when i noticed the hood didnt go all the way down...i was like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. to my BB....the screen is done...by far 1 of the dumbest things ive ever done in my life..smh...:confused::mad::(....i got the phone as a gift 3 months ago and i didnt have insurance on it..smh...

so now my mom gave me her old ass samsung phone to use til i get a new phone (either use this or use my ancient Sidekick 3 that barely works lol)...i really wanted a N1 but after reading all the mixed reviews on it..i was really on the fence about it...so i decided to try & wait for the Motoroi to come out but thats not til March/April...and im def not holding on til this old ass samsung til then....so...N1 here i come..i probably wont order it til next week though after i get paid. i cant upgrade and im on a family plan so im gonna have to drop $570 on this phone. Im sure i will love the N1..im not worried about that..i just hope i dont get a faulty device :-/

Advertisement
  2. oniongirl

oniongirl Well-Known Member

you'll be fiiiiiiiine. The nexus is a great phone and I've had zero problems with mine since I got it two weeks ago. The people with faulty devices are the minority, just a loud minority. There's a thread in here somewhere called "If you're happy and you know it..." or something similar, lots of tales of people happy with their phone.

Seriously, you'll love it. Best money I've spent in years.

3. mobiousdigital

mobiousdigital Active Member

Seriously though, don't treat your N1 the same as your Blackberry device ;-)

4. acjei

acjei Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

lmao yea i know right...been sittin here wondering why i even put my BB on the car instead of just in my pocket lol.....epic fail

5. markouk

markouk Well-Known Member

You'll love your N1. I'm from the UK and didn't mind paying the little extra for this device. Android is a very very nice piece of software. I spent well over an hour scrolling through the apps tonight and gave up as it kept populating more once I got to the bottom of the screen. The choice and cuatomisation is fantastic. A friend at work got an HD2 and now I feel bad telling him about the new app or standard feature I have compared to his WinMo6.5 device. You'll love it after the initial pain of the cash outlay :)

6. bsdbytes

bsdbytes Active Member

The N1 is a great phone. Just make sure you're okay with a touch screen.