Well I'm back to Moto...

Last Updated:

1. drew3739

drew3739 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 11, 2009
    So I was one of the first to snatch up an OG Droid when it came out. Held onto that for a few months until the Incredible came out. LOVE LOVE Sense and the speed of the Incredible. I know DX guys will fight me on this but it just feels faster than the X and even the Evo. At least the Evo I played around with.

Anyways. So I picked up an X when it came out but didn't like it because it felt like I was going to drop it if I didn't hold it with two hands. So I sold it on day 2 of release (and picked up a NICE profit btw) and went back to my Incredible. It's insane what you can get for a phone on release week.

So now my girls Eris is sucking REALLY bad so I told her I would upgrade to a Droid Pro when it came out and she could have my Incredible. I tried ordering it yesterday but my order got cancelled and they said I had to wait till the 18th. :( Just as well because I kept staring at the White D2 global and it finally won me over after a few hours. Should get here tomorrow so I came full circle back to the original droid design. It looks nice from the pics so hopefully Moto doesn't let me down. I got used to VERY VERY little lag if any at all on the incredible. Hopefully the D2 can hold it's own. Anyways glad to be back (at least till the Incredible HD drops....:D )

2. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Wait a little more than two days to get rid of it if you don't like it. A lot of times it takes a little bit to become accustomed to something.