Well it is for a Captivate....

Last Updated:

1. looksbetterinred

looksbetterinred Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I tried this in the AT&T area but no takers. I don't think very many people vuew that. Don't hate me for cross posting... too much.:eek: The question is, is it possible to change the primary line from one number to another in a family plan? I Upgraded mine last month. My wife's is coming due in March and you always get a better price/selection if you are the primary line.

Advertisement
  2. ewingr

ewingr Well-Known Member

Call 611 and ask. Contacating AT&T is what you'll need to do to make that happen.

Are you sure you get a better price/selection for primary line? I haven't noticed it being different for me and my wife. I'll b e interested to see how it goes for you.

looksbetterinred likes this.
  3. sparker366

sparker366 Well-Known Member

Normally it doesn't matter. You should be able to upgrade any line at 2 yr pricing then move it over to the line you want. I do that all the time with verizon wireless customers that I work with. I am a VZW customer service rep.

4. eqt2010

eqt2010 Member

It's totally doable. Actually I just did that last month to get my Captivate with lower price.

5. looksbetterinred

looksbetterinred Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I do know, unless it changed in the last 2 yrs. I upgraded in Aug of 08 and got the LG Vu as a free upgrade. When my wife's line came around in March 09, the LG Vu was something like 49.99. The phones price may have changed, but somehow I can't see the price of a view going up. The phone did serve a good purpose though. I and tell my wife all the time, once you get use to a touch screen, using buttons will feel "old school".