Went to sprint for evo, but couldn't get it because they couldn't 'recognize me'

Last Updated:

1. rahuldang

rahuldang Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi so i went to sprint to get the evo and put it under my name. im 19 years old and have never had to pay any bills or anything fyi. anyways so the guy asked for my social security and all the required info (address phone number etc etc) and at the end of his questions he was like 'sorry they can't even find you'. he was saying that they couldn't even recognize me because i didn't have any credit...(i think). but the good part was that even though i didn't get the phone, because it was so late at night and i was the last one in and they were closing, he said he would hold it for me in the morning just in case anything changed. What are my options? What can I do? Should i ask if i could put a deposit or something down? or what should i do? thanks

Advertisement
  2. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Two options - carry on with the retailer but ask to speak to the general manager. They're practically begging people on college campuses to sign up with them so tell them you expect to be treated equally. Or you could just try to find it online. If you have a credit card, you'll probably have one on the way the minute you find it online.