WEP WIFI problemGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Ryukashin

Ryukashin Member This Topic's Starter

Hey I'm running 2.1 v2 leak and now all of a sudden the phone says my password is wrong for my personal wifi, i've checked the password, reset the router, and even changed the password and it will still say the password is incorrect and not let me connect to my wifi. how can I fix this without wiping and reinstalling everything?

Advertisement
  2. xAusTiN

xAusTiN Well-Known Member

Check to see if its in caps lock, or something. Are you positive the password is correct when you type it in on your Eris?

3. Shnuddy

Shnuddy Well-Known Member

My Eris has never connected to my home wifi. I'm 2.1v2 now, but it wouldn't connect on 1.5 either. I've seen other threads about this, but it's never been a huge deal for me so I haven't tried to fix it. It connects is other places without any problem, just not at home.

4. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Go into your wifi settings and tell your phone to 'forget' that particular network. Then try reconnnecting to it. This assumes that your home network is actually working correctly. You DO have other devices that are connecting OK, right?

5. isherwood

isherwood Well-Known Member

I had that problem for a while, too. Rebooting the phone and/or the router solved it.