Weptop support?Tips

Last Updated: 2012-09-19 01:58:10
  1. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

What's up...so, I finally got a chance to hook up the Photon Q with the Lapdock 100...I don't think it has "full" support, but it definitely does have mirroring. I didn't test out the functionality and I didn't check if apps like Netflix or Flixster worked, but it definitely mirrored the Photon Q without any issues.

And, if you were hoping to swoop up a good deal on a Lapdock 100, Verizon has a sale going for the Lapdock 100...that's per the Phandroid article tonight.

Advertisement
    KOLIO likes this.
  2. gezzuzz

gezzuzz Well-Known Member

I just posted a tread about the same thing..you have any luck with the webtop app? Mirror mode is great but would like to get more functionality
  3. drexappeal

Haven't really gone any longer with it. Photon q is not my phone, it's famly member's.
  4. jeeptecb

jeeptecb Well-Known Member

i contacted Motorola because i was interested in a lapdock 100 also.the agent said the Photon 4g lte doesnt have webtop capability.
  5. drexappeal

LOL. Yeah, that's what I said about it not having "full" support. It was just mirroring, when I plugged it into the lapdock 100.

And I'm assuming you're talking about the Q, not the original MoPho.
  6. jeeptecb

jeeptecb Well-Known Member

yep exactly. the original has webtop. the Q does not. im bummed
  7. drexappeal

Although, part of me believes that somebody on XDA will figure out a way (via rooting) for someone to port the webtop app/support onto the Q.