So I got my phone wet and there are some water spots inside the screen. I quickly pulled the battery out and dried the phone with a towel+shaking the hell out of it. I then got a container and poured white rice into it and threw my phone and submerged it in the rice. A day had passed and I opened the lid and took out my phone to see how it was doing. Well the water spots are still there but I can see that it's drying up, that's the good news. The bad news is that the rice went inside the small holes where the battery cover locks into the phone. Now every time I shake it, i hear the rice rattling inside my phone. Just a heads up if you ever do the rice drying trick. Either leave the battery cover on or cover up the holes with tape or something.