• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help WetBiker7, he'll live on with us.

J6Remy

Android Enthusiast
May 24, 2011
For those who remember us original devs, I've long stopped modding devices. I just thought after hearing some bad news that I would pass it along to our fellow friends. Keith Keever, aka Wetbiker7 has passed away. I don't know any of the details and would like his memory to be forever in this forum. After talking to him over the years, things had gotten rough for Keith and I myself have prayed for him whenever he had asked me to. When my mother passed he made sure to text me everyday to check on me. Literally thousands of miles away and he'd find time to check on his friend. To all that knew him, he would flash anything! Brick or not! And this is way back in the Froyo 2.2.2 days. All I ask is for a moment to remember. If you had any good things in mind, please share.

Thanks, J6Remy.

Rest in peace brother.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 287
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 287
Oh man, that's sad :(
I've interacted a couple times with him here and there; didn't know him like you did but really sad to see a long time member pass away:(
Sorry to hear this bro.
Perhaps I'll move this into the lounge area with a permanent redirect so others can still see the thread here and get redirected to the Lounge where more folks may see it, cool?

Edit: his profile page:
http://androidforums.com/members/wetbiker7.581815/

Upvote 0
Thanks for letting everyone know. And thanks Wy for the link to this thread.

I met him thanks to my 2nd Android phone, the HTC One SV. I was having all kinds of problems, he was so helpful. And then the S3, he was the king of roms and mods lol. He will be truly missed.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

RIP Keith :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones