• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

We've upgraded to XenForo! Help us iron out the bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    If you haven't noticed, things look a little bit different around here. That's because after 7 years on vBulletin, Android Forums has finally upgraded to XenForo!

We know things aren't perfect. We've already got a long list of improvements we want to make, features we want to add, bugs we need to kill, and the list goes on. We're hoping you help add to that list so we can continue making Android Forums the #1 community for Android enthusiasts.

We're especially interested in squashing any bugs off the bat, but we're eager to hear all of your opinions and feedback below, whatever the nature.

I may be missing it, but I do not see a way to edit my post any more. Nor do I see a "Report Post" button any longer.

Bugs? Design? You decide... LOL
    I just seen the edit is missing . the edit is very useful tool it helps to edit foul language and more .

Odd, I'm seeing both. Are you guys mobile (as in Tapatalk) or are you on a browser of some kind?

Reactions: BRAINZ2013
    Upvote 0
    Also, it would appear that quotes no longer display a name via tapatalk (which means no "hotlink" to the quoted post either)
    Screenshot_2014-11-21-22-22-23_zpsxdoylpfz.png

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones