What about rules for filtering ActiveSync emails that I don't wanna get on my phone?General

Last Updated:

1. NotThe1YerLookN4

NotThe1YerLookN4 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I got my Eris setup with ActiveSync for getting work related emails on it from our Exchange mail server, however I get thousands of notification emails that I have Outlook setup to filter out of my main inbox, but I can

Advertisement
  2. NotThe1YerLookN4

Anyone?

3. NotThe1YerLookN4

Did I register on the wrong website or something??

4. mpaquette

mpaquette Well-Known Member

I think HTC Sync refers to the program you install on your desktop that you would plug your phone into in order to sync your Outlook information. Have you looked into TouchDown for Exchange? Sounds like it has a lot more features than the native sync. I don't have my Eris yet, but when I get it I plan on checking out TouchDown if the native sync doesn't do what I need it to.

5. NotThe1YerLookN4

I'll check it out. Thanks!

6. davbak

davbak Well-Known Member

So are the e-mails that you are filtering to a different folder in Outlook still syncing as new items on your Eris? I'm in the same boat, I get tons of system generated e-mails every day and have Outlook rules setup to filter them to subfolders under my Inbox instead of letting them hit my inbox directly. They do NOT hit my Eris since they are moved to subfolders by the Outlook rule.

7. bflorence

bflorence New Member

Does anyone have good ways to deal with issues of sub folders loosing emails from outlook when using rules and a android sync?