What Accessories to get??Accessories

Last Updated:

1. mti22

mti22 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Alright I got two 30% off coupons from sprint and was thinking about getting my lady a bluetooth, but what about myself .. Was thinking about either a larger SD card from 8 to 16 or extra battery?

what do you guys think??

Advertisement
  2. Syphon

Syphon Well-Known Member

You may be better off just buying those items on Amazon.com. 30% does not come close to covering the high markup that Sprint charges. My wife used to work at Sprint and she would show me the 30 dollar case they sold they paid only 8.50 for, and that same case was 6 dollars after shipping on Amazon.com. Same with the SD cards. Check Office Depot and Office Max, they always have SD cards on sale, you sometimes just have to call them and ask what their sale prices on SD cards are.

3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

car chargers and cables..maybe screen protectors if you are just trying to use that coupon. like syphon said the mark up is so high on most of that stuff at sprint that it really won't benefit you much.

heck I just got a 6 pack of PET screen protectors that cover the entire fron of the phone on ebay for $6.50 cables for a few $$ each..car charger for $4