What am I getting myself into?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hatr3d, Jan 28, 2010.

1. hatr3d

hatr3d New Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Hey guys and gals! I just thought I'd stop in here and post up a quick intro.

My name is Mike and I'm from NW Ohio. I've been "into" phones for probably 6 or 7 years now, and just tonight ordered my Droid to switch to Verizon from at&t. Over the past (almost) 2 years I've been using a Nokia N95-4, and have been on the lookout for a new handset for about 6 month. At&t has finally gotten on my last nerve, so I'm going to man up and pay the ETF and get a Droid. I got a chance to play with one for a few hours last week and it sold me. I ordered it through Amazon, and their CS said it may be a week or so before I get it. That's OK, saving almost $100 is worth the wait!

With that said, I can't wait to get it! I've already got a Google Voice account waiting to go! I'm really looking forward to playing with it, but I'm sure I'm going to have some questions regarding it. That's why I'm here! :)

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I apologize in advance for any "dumb" questions I may ask. Bare with me for the time being, I'm a quick learner.

Mike

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member
    VIP Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA
    Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

3. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Campus Safety Officer
    Earlville, NY
    Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

4. hello welcome to the forums, glad to have ya aboard!!!

5. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Student
    London
    Welcome to AF! :D

6. robb01

robb01 Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Welcome, I'm new here too!