1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

what apps can do this...

Last Updated:

1. dunhill225

dunhill225 New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm a trainer and I need an app that let's me keep track of clients work outs, attach pics, vids and maybe voice memos... kinda want a Facebook type app that would just be an app on my phone (may get an Android tablet just for thia use also). I am NOT looking for a work out app cause I've checked everyone I can find and all are too limited. Like I said, just a journal type app that lets me keep ALL info related to a client in one place and seperate for each client. I just have the hero now but will be upgradeing to an epic or evo (keyboard is a big plus for me so prob will be the evo) but as I said I may get an Android tablet to use with my clients... any help? Thanks a ton to anyone that knows an app that can do all I am looking for.... oh yea.... any recommendations on the best REASONABLY priced Android tablet (don't wanna spend too much on a tablet that will only be used for clients and maybe some surfing, light document writing and editing...etc...).
    Thanks again for any help,
    Dunhill225.

Advertisement
  2. BigD562

BigD562 Well-Known Member

Try Springpad.

3. dunhill225

Thanks for the suggestion but I tried ot and its not really what I need. I need a journal that let's me set up individual journals for 20+ clients... has ability to add photos and vids to each journal... etc... maybe there just isn't an app like what I need. any other suggestions anyone? Thanks.

4. dunhill225

Just thought I would bump this once and hope someone else knows of an app. Thanks.

5. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

Hi.

Would something like what you're asking not be best done on a laptop anyway? If you're willing to fork out for a tablet just buy a netbook and use that instead. Even if such an app does exist, I still think it would be much easier to use a netbook.

6. nicracine

nicracine Well-Known Member

Not sure if it would be the right product, but have you looked at Evernote? You can attach almost any file to a notebook. You could record your video, take pictures, and send them to a client-specific notebook.