• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What are the main bugs of running the leaked 2.2 build?

Just curious what the bugs are that everyone talks about with 2.2

The only bug I notice is when I disable BT it mentions something about a SIM card.

From what I understand thats not a bug, thats a "feature". I think its used when you connect to a bluetooth enabled car stereo. I don't know why we get messages about it all the time, maybe thats the bug.

I've been using Cognition for the last month. Its been pretty solid the entire time. I've had a few force-close issues here and there. The main issue i have is that I haven't been able to set a static wallpaper other than the default ones that come with launcher pro. I'm using a really old Cognition version, I flashed the version just before they fixed the boot loader so that you didn't have to do all kinds of tricks to upgrade. So I need to flash back to stock before I can update and I've been too lazy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones