• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are these Discounts everyone is talking about???

That Cox enterprise exploit is going to get the smack laid down on it soon, it's all over the internet. Will be interesting to see how Sprint handles it.

Ha Ha. The Cox discount has been worked for about a year so far as I can tell. You would think that Sprint might begin to wonder when the number of discounts under the company name exceed the number of employees in the entire company.

Upvote 0
Yeah I happened to wander in the right store. It was a customer center and they said they could give me a 27% discount for the life of the time I'm there on each bill. Did not really know how they were going to do it and authorize it. He said be looking out for an email in the next day or so after I bought the phone. Sure enough, I got an email saying I would be receiving a 27% discount that takes effect in the next 1-2 billing cycles and it had my employer as Wells Fargo, lol.

Hey, they are salesman and make commission so if they can help me out by helping themselves out, I'm all for it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones