What are you currently playing?

Last Updated:

1. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

2. NYCHitman1

Is the slower, more realistic pace less fun for you? Me and you seem to be on the opposite ends of the spectrum for racing games lol.
  3. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

If anyone ever wants to play some Tiger Woods 12, send me an invite and let me know your from the android forum. Gamertag is LSUGEAUX PS3
  4. kcmartz

kcmartz Well-Known Member

Steam - Killing Floor. Anyone want to join me? If so PM me and I'll tell you my steam name and username :)
  5. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

6. APDell

APDell Well-Known Member

Just started Mass Effect 2. I got it for $15 bucks off my favorite online site :) Free shipping too, cannot go wrong even if the game was not so good. But I am really enjoying it so far. Reminds me of Dues Ex, one old favorites.
  7. NYCHitman1

Same here. The game is amazing! Truly shocked me how good it was. The review did the game some justice. The visuals are stunning and the gameplay in general is awesome. Great purchase.
  8. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

Yea the more realistic the driving, the harder it is for me to get into it. The driving on Need for Speed Undercover is real easy. I cant drift around corners good so when its realistic, I wind up against the wall too many times.

I didnt like the driving in GTA 4 at first compared to the other GTA games until I saw how easy it was to do 180's trying to get away from cops.
  9. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

The original Crysis, I picked that and Warhead up on Steam a few weeks back when they were about
  10. NYCHitman1

Dungeon Siege 3
  11. LanFear

LanFear Member

I am an RTS and an FPS type of gamer. Just finished Modern Warfare 2 and Starcraft 2 WOL single player missions...=)
  12. Rothermere

Rothermere Member

Currently utterly obsessed with Killzone 3 multiplayer. Have had Crysis 2 sat by the PS3 for weeks now and haven't event broken the cellophane wrapper, such is my KZ3 fetish at the moment.

Looking forward to BF3 later in the year though.

13. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

Torchlight, it's a bit cheesy but I got it for $3 on a steam sale heh.
  14. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

Right now, the only thing I'm playing is the Uncharted 3 beta. We don't have much longer before it expires, so might as well.
  15. justinc101011

justinc101011 Active Member

Left for dead 2 :]
  16. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Where the hell you get that!?!?!?!
  17. Bramsy

Bramsy Well-Known Member

the codes were given out a lil bit back. looks pretty fun! the MP looks fun too!

currently i am playing the new EDF IA. Earth Defense Force: Insect Armegedon. the first one was a BLAST! this one is OK. nothing like killing me some BUGS!!
  18. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

A redeem code came with inFamous 2, but Playstation Plus members could DL it too on 6/28. Then, last week or so it was opened up to all of PSN under demos. But it was to close today 7/13.

It was strictly the multiplayer version, and slimmed down at that. Still, I think a lot of people are going to really enjoy it. It wasn't without some hiccups as it's still a beta, but it's really the first time I truly enjoyed a mp.
  19. Rudedawg

Rudedawg Well-Known Member

Playing Battlefield 3 Alpha to death and The Rusty Hearts Beta.
  20. starxpilot

starxpilot Well-Known Member

Playing Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven (Finished, going through the Free Rides and Extreme), Day of Defeat, Team Fortress Classic, Day of Defeat: Source, Urban Terror, SWAT 4.

General games played in a week.
  21. NYCHitman1

Rusty Hearts beta, MLB2K11, and Madden 2011.

(Patiently patiently waiting for Skyrim and BF3)
  22. asimpereira

asimpereira New Member

23. GalaxyEuropa

GalaxyEuropa Well-Known Member

COD blk ops (i dont buy map packs), Fifa 11, Gran turismo 5.
  24. Robinwood

Robinwood Active Member

"SHADE" Like this game a lot playing since one month but still could not able to complete it!
  25. starxpilot

starxpilot Well-Known Member

About to be slamming Red Orchestra in a little bit.