What are you currently playing?

Last Updated:

1. ToastPwnz

ToastPwnz Well-Known Member

Been playing a couple old GBA games recently, and some Guild Wars when that gets boring.

Advertisement
  2. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

Just got an online dynasty up and running with some friends on NCAA Football 12, has me hooked at the moment.
  3. nyydynasty

nyydynasty Well-Known Member

just started playing uniwar. Pretty fun game, i must say. You need to go through the campaign mode first, so you can learn all the aspects of the game. It'll get complex otherwise
  4. Venoms

Venoms New Member

I'm playing eRepublik it's like the best game evah.... Oh and so is the new Medal of Honor

MoH has a great story line but i didn't like the multiplayer mode compared to blops
  5. CyberTails

CyberTails Well-Known Member

I've been playing Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Sonic 4 and some World of Warcraft here and there :)
  6. l3adBoy

l3adBoy New Member

who plays ghost recon shadow wars for nintendo 3ds
  7. Knewz

Knewz Well-Known Member

Onimusha:Warlords
  8. AndroDotWs

AndroDotWs Member

I'm currently playing through:
    Crysis 2
    Dead Space 2
    FEAR 3
    Homefront

I highly recommend Dead Space 2 to any horror fan!
  9. LilacBleeds

LilacBleeds Well-Known Member

NFS Shift 2 on xBox 360 :D and loving it
  10. Rothermere

Rothermere Member

On Android, currently trying to learn how to play Go with freeGo. It's bloody ludicrously difficult. I can't even understand how the scoring works.

On PS3, about to have a weekend of Bodycount, followed by Resistance 3 when it arrives next week.
  11. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

Halo Reach. After 3 months of not playing so i suck all over again :p
  12. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Madden 12, Crimson Alliance, and MLB 2K11.
  13. The_Batman

The_Batman Member

Fifa 12 and Gears of War 3
  14. NYCHitman1

Gears 3, Rage, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4, and MLB 2K11.
  15. Admiral Buster

Admiral Buster Active Member

Playing FIFA 12 right now waiting for Skyrim to drop.
  16. NYCHitman1

Can't wait for Skyrim :)
  17. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

just got nba 2k11, dante inferno and the bourne game ..... might pop in dante
  18. NYCHitman1

Dante's Inferno was a fun game. Spent a lot of time playing that game b/c I wasn't satisfied until I completely beat it. I read the three books so it was pretty cool in that regard too.
  19. TyrannoTaurus

TyrannoTaurus Well-Known Member

I just picked up Dark Souls for my PS3 tonight. So tough, yet so awesome! I never played Demon Souls, but heard a lot about it. Honestly, yes, it's tough and completely unforgiving, but there's something about it that makes me want to keep playing. I think because it feels fair. Hopefully I can find the time to beat it before Skyrim comes out. Then, after Skyrim, I'll have to tackle the new Zelda game. Good year for the RPG!
  20. TheCompBoy

TheCompBoy Well-Known Member

Am stuck playing MineCraft since im running on Linux not windows computer so its not many options for me.
  21. NightAngel79

Yea i played the demo long time ago, seems like a cool game. Also kinda interested in that nba 2k11, might play that on online, see how bad i get smoked, lol
  22. NYCHitman1

Oh man. NBA online, those dudes are unforgiving. I never play it myself b/c I'll get pissed, but I have watched friends play and some of the dudes are insane.
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  23. NYCHitman1

+1 for Dark Souls. Great game. I was happy when I found out it was going multi-platform. Pretty difficult, but extremely entertaining.
  24. TheCompBoy

TheCompBoy Well-Known Member

Ima play some GTA IV
  25. NightAngel79

Beta testing swtor.... AWESOME!