1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

What are you currently playing?

1. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

I think you should hook us up w/ beta info lol
  2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Lv 60 Bounty Hunter Moderator

3. NYCHitman1

BF3, Starcraft 2, League of Legends, CS: Source, Dead Island, Fear 3, and AC: Brotherhood. All on PC.

I have a free trial for WoW that I have been randomly playing off-and-on as well.
  4. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

PS3 - COD MW3 and Sniper Ghost Warrior.
  5. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

I know I'm way late, but I'm 40+ hours into Mass Effect 2 and it is awesome! I had sex with the tattoo girl, but I took Miranda's side in an argument, and now she won't even talk to me anymore lol.
  6. NightAngel79

Jack is a testy ***** lol! I sided with miranda to begin with. I did 'it' with jack and tali and didn't care for the story line/scenes so i went back to save point and hooked up with miranda.
  7. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

I'm trying to just play through and live with my decisions, but it's tempting to go back and redo certain things. That's what I love and what drives me crazy about these kind of games. I used to keep a bunch of bookmarks in my Choose Your Own Adventure books when I was a kid lol.

I saw that Bourne game for $7 the other day and almost picked it up. Let us know if it's any good.
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  8. NYCHitman1

I wouldn't say the Bourne game was good, but it was entertaining and time consuming to say the least. I rented it from GameFly a long time ago. I played on the hardest available difficulty off the bat and ended up getting super frustrated with an area I was stuck at. Sent it back and never finished it.
    Gmash likes this.
  9. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

Skyrim. I don't see that changing for quite a while either. So much to do, explore. The world is just awesome. Ahhh.... Also,if you're nerdy like me, you get really into the lore. I now worship Azura in the real world ;)
  10. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

lmfao @ worshiping Azura.

I'm splitting my time (when I have some) between Skyrim, NFS: Shift 2 Unleashed and (believe it or not) Max Payne 2.

The EA Origin App (or Stardock's Impulse, don't remember which) had a deal recently where both MP and MP 2 were bundled together for under $4 - I couldn't resist lol.
  11. gametic114

gametic114 New Member

I been engaging in online games for now because i have not much time to focus on a long streak game..This is my part time activities and hoping to enjoy at it.
  12. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

BF3,MW4,Tiger Woods 12,NCAA Football 12,and waiting on Gamefly to deliver the new Need for Speed.
    That about sums up my rotation at the moment.
  13. NightAngel79

Still getting assimilated by beta testing SWTOR
  14. NYCHitman1

I played a good 5 mins.. not so impressed
  15. NightAngel79

Guess it is a Star Wars thing. It just keeps getting better and better IMO. Still haven't tried all the classes yet either
  16. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

Since Arkham City got delayed again, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on LA Noire for PC.
  17. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch! Moderator

Bought BF3, found out files have to be loaded to your C drive no matter what and promptly uninstalled it.

Loving MW3 though!
  18. NYCHitman1

BF3 > MW3, easily.
    Bramsy likes this.
  19. SamuraiBigEd

Both games are a warmed over version of the previous game, none of them lives up to the hype.
  20. NightAngel79

What if you never played either? Thinking I might give one of them a shot...
  21. Bramsy

Bramsy Well-Known Member

4?!?!? crazy!! :)
  22. SamuraiBigEd

In that case you might be impressed!
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  23. NYCHitman1

We'll have to agree to disagree. BF3 is a steep advancement over BF2 + BFBC2. If there's anything that needs to be worked on, it's the latency on the servers. CoD on the other hand.. need I say more?
  24. NightAngel79

So either one?
    Think I can guess but which would you suggest?
  25. SamuraiBigEd

I have run into to many glitches in BF3, people being able to shoot you through solid objects while they are totally hidden from view being my biggest in game complaint.

Origin is a complete fail as well on many levels, for me it is requiring files to be loaded to C drive even if you install to a secondary drive. I am running an SSD for an OS drive and don't want anything other than the OS and a couple of key programs running from it.

Neither game is perfect though, and they are both totally unrealistic. I just like the game play of MW3 better.
    NightAngel79 likes this.