What are you currently playing?

Last Updated: 2015-03-10 04:55:52
  1. Aiyan

Aiyan Well-Known Member

I was in love from the first 5mins gametime there, it's a fast game. You go through it in couple of hours (9 hours), but don't let that scare you. The game itself is really brilliant, I had fun just doing bonus stuff for gamescore. Which for me usual doesn't happend in other games. I also want to see I'm happy about knowing it will be a game 2 soon. :D

Advertisement
  2. The_Gnome_

The_Gnome_ Well-Known Member

Agreed - Batman:AA is one of the real gems from last year. You won't be disappointed.
  3. n0ct3m

n0ct3m Well-Known Member

Lets see here. Currently playing Phantasy Star Online, Super Metroid, Shadowgate and KotoR.
  4. JAL

JAL Active Member

Mostly WoW and the Phantasy Star Portable 2 Demo.
  5. dots

dots Well-Known Member

6. JAL

JAL Active Member

oh, and hi5
  7. android.convert

android.convert Well-Known Member

Currently not playing much. A little LoL from time to time.
  8. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Batman: Arkham Asylum
  9. JAL

JAL Active Member

That game is awesome. A little too short, but I didn't put it down until I beat it.
  10. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Lol, that's funny. I'm stuck in the game.
  11. Ninja Monkey

Ninja Monkey Well-Known Member

Just finished up Red Dead Redemption. Thinking of picking up the new 360 Halo Reach Bundle and giving my brother my 120GB Elite.
  12. Genetic_Bloom

Genetic_Bloom Well-Known Member

I just finished the story in Red Dead Redemption earlier tonight. I'm going to try to go back through and get 100% now.
  13. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

I just started playing Red Dead last night. Its a beautiful game. I like the colors, feels very much like a Western.
    Crocobill likes this.
  14. Ninja Monkey

I'm at 90%

You will love it. Great story and awesome gameplay.
  15. dunn2010

dunn2010 Active Member

UFC 2010 - Going to finish title defense mode this weekend then trade it in and preorder fifa :).
  16. Aiyan

Aiyan Well-Known Member

Sounds like what I did, traded in UFC 2010 and basically got sc2 for that money. Good trade, good game - one very unrated game imo. :p
  17. oulzac

oulzac Member

Aside from sports games, I am currently playing through Persona 3 FES (PS2), Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (PSP), and Folklore (PS3).
  18. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

been playing Mafia II, but its getting bland really quick. For some reason sandbox games just dont appeal to me much anymore...
  19. Aiyan

Aiyan Well-Known Member

I needed something fresh when it came to sandbox games i.e Prototype.

Will fetch Mafia 2 bit later, but will wait for the price drop before I jump on that game. Also bit because I just bought a new phone. Still can't play any games, so I'm basically starving myself now for my gaming needs lol
  20. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

I used to love sandbox games.. they just don't do it for me anymore.. Dunno what happened..

I have a modded xbox tho.. So I only buy games I will put at least 72 hours into. Save lots of money, if your someone who really does not care about pirating/stealing. :rolleyes:
  21. Aiyan

Aiyan Well-Known Member

That's where my roomies comes into play. Though I'm very moah for gamerscore so still buy and trade games. But took a game of FIFA 10 with roommate and some friends of his, still gotta love that football (soccer) game!
  22. Ninja Monkey

Prototype was a sweet game. I picked up new for $15 last Black Friday.
  23. ballisticn8

ballisticn8 Well-Known Member

Prototype was fun to play... currently rotating out Just Cause 2 and Red Dead Redemption, just picked up Reach though and absolutely loving it so the others might sit back for a little bit.
  24. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

Just picked up Reach so that will be my main game and then Forza 3.
  25. Aiyan

Aiyan Well-Known Member

Tell me more about Reach, want to hear what's on your mind there. Since we share the taste in FPS overall.