• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently playing?

It's already in development :p

Look it up, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception or something like that.

NYC you just made my $%^%ing day!! I'm still 360 all the way but TFU 2 left a bad taste in my mouth and i blew through Drakes Fortune, bout 75% complete in among thieves.... while they are 12(ish)hour games and i'm more of a mass effect (40-50hour) type of gamer after the 5 hour max tfu 2 i'll take 12 and be happy

Upvote 0
NYC you just made my $%^%ing day!! I'm still 360 all the way but TFU 2 left a bad taste in my mouth and i blew through Drakes Fortune, bout 75% complete in among thieves.... while they are 12(ish)hour games and i'm more of a mass effect (40-50hour) type of gamer after the 5 hour max tfu 2 i'll take 12 and be happy

I can't wait for Dungeon Siege 3, Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 3. 2011 has a buttload of games coming out that I plan on snagging.

Upvote 0
I can't wait for Dungeon Siege 3, Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 3. 2011 has a buttload of games coming out that I plan on snagging.

Not familiar with dungeon siege but +1 on the other 2... especially ME3! And now that i thionk about it, i never got around to finishing dragon age:eek: Don't know what i was thinking, gonna have to dust that off. Think i only got as far as beating the mage tower board (or whatever that was)

Upvote 0
Not familiar with dungeon siege but +1 on the other 2... especially ME3! And now that i thionk about it, i never got around to finishing dragon age:eek: Don't know what i was thinking, gonna have to dust that off. Think i only got as far as beating the mage tower board (or whatever that was)

WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU NOT FINISH DRAGON AGE!? Z0MGGGGG! LOL.

On a serious note, I finished Dragon Age with all 3 classes (including Awakening expansion and side expansions). My main class was my Mage though. He was a BAMF.

Do some research on Dungeon Siege 3. It plays like Diablo but on console instead of PC. It's nuts looking. I hope it lives up to the hype that I've created lol.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU NOT FINISH DRAGON AGE!? Z0MGGGGG! LOL.

On a serious note, I finished Dragon Age with all 3 classes (including Awakening expansion and side expansions). My main class was my Mage though. He was a BAMF.

Do some research on Dungeon Siege 3. It plays like Diablo but on console instead of PC. It's nuts looking. I hope it lives up to the hype that I've created lol.

Think i put it down for Mass Effect 2, lol.
Love anything Bioware so i am def going to pick it back up after i'm threw wit uncharted

Upvote 0
X360:
COD: Black Ops
Outrun Online
Hydro Thunder Hurricane
Afterburner Climax

I LOOOOVE playing Daytona USA though using Modeler. All these years later and still love the game. The game and music bring back a lot of fun memories of the 90's.

Amazing that you can play it in the comfort of your home. I love emulators

daytona.jpg

Upvote 0
No f*ckin sh*t!!! Had unnaturally long hours on it? Done anything out of the ordinary??

That blows NYC

Lol, I barely play it (maybe twice a week for 2-3 hrs each time). It's not a big deal since I have 2 other 360's but just sucks b/c all my data is on the S and you can't transfer it backwards.

Seems like the GPU gave out on me (console was abnormally warm after performing some troubleshooting). Screen went gray while I was playing Black Ops campaign. Luckily, I just made a checkpoint :)

Upvote 0
Lol, I barely play it (maybe twice a week for 2-3 hrs each time). It's not a big deal since I have 2 other 360's but just sucks b/c all my data is on the S and you can't transfer it backwards.

Seems like the GPU gave out on me (console was abnormally warm after performing some troubleshooting). Screen went gray while I was playing Black Ops campaign. Luckily, I just made a checkpoint :)

Still i'd be pissed... The S are supposed to be so much better about that. I still want one but not as much now. Mines going on 3 years old and haven't had ANY issues with it

Upvote 0
Still i'd be pissed... The S are supposed to be so much better about that. I still want one but not as much now. Mines going on 3 years old and haven't had ANY issues with it

I got it as a xmas gift from my fiancee. Luckily for me, it wasn't my money that was spent (yet lol). I have 3 other 360's but unfortunately the data isn't backwards transferable so I'll just have to deal. Won't be that bad since I'm not really online that often anyways.

Upvote 0
That's one of the reasons I don't want a Slim. I like being able to take my harddrive and move it wherever I want, especially because there are 3 xbox's in my house that I can switch it between and I don't have to worry about bringing my whole system if I go to a friends house that has an old Xbox (by old I just mean not Slim hehe)

The other reason is that my Xbox is now 3 years old with no issues so I definately am not about to spend the money on a new one just because I think it looks nicer =D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones