• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently reading?

Same here. Kind of debating on if I want to watch it or read the books first. I am usually disappointed by adaptations of books, they never seem to be as good as I envision them when I am reading.
yeah true true but with finals coming up for me i dont have the time to do either unfortunate i no

Upvote 0
Haven't read it - yet:D. Anyone catch the first eposide on HBO?

great series to read, unfortunate that its taking so long to write the series but it looks like another book should be out this summer.

No have it dvr ed lol

Same here. Kind of debating on if I want to watch it or read the books first. I am usually disappointed by adaptations of books, they never seem to be as good as I envision them when I am reading.

got a chance to watch it yesterday and have to say i was very impressed. the show stayed really true to the books. def gonna be a show i'll enjoy watching.

Upvote 0
The first book in the game of thrones is brilliant btw

i'm reading
51x8foeD4qL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Upvote 0
All these

# Title Pages Chapters Earliest Release
1. A Game of Thrones 807 73 August 1996
2. A Clash of Kings 969 70 November 1998
3. A Storm of Swords 1128 82 August 2000
4. A Feast for Crows 978 46 October 2005
5. A Dance with Dragons 1040 July 2011
6. The Winds of Winter (Forthcoming)
7. A Dream of Spring (Forthcoming)

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones