• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

At the hospital with my son! He has a 104 fever! It looks like it's about to be along night!

ooh, I sure hope he's getting better today! i just read this update and also that hes home now! You pamper and take good care of the little rascal , let em watch all the cartoons he can stand and get him a big bag of m&m peanuts! Although i didnt feel like eating them, they were my "comfort" food back when i was 13, 14 and sick in bed...but i SURE made me some effort to eat'em!

Reactions: amarie82
Upvote 0
ooh, I sure hope he's getting better today! i just read this update and also that hes home now! You pamper and take good care of the little rascal , let em watch all the cartoons he can stand and get him a big bag of m&m peanuts! Although i didnt feel like eating them, they were my "comfort" food back when i was 13, 14 and sick in bed...but i SURE made me some effort to eat'em!

He has been watching cartoons all morning n is now playing Lego star wars on the xbox! Lol he loves those games! His comfort food is ice cream! That's really all he is eating so I'm just happy he's eating anything! I love peanut m&ms too!

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
He has been watching cartoons all morning n is now playing Lego star wars on the xbox! Lol he loves those games! His comfort food is ice cream! That's really all he is eating so I'm just happy he's eating anything! I love peanut m&ms too!

Ahhhh! very good! That warm motherly love during a childhood sickness is what fond memories are made of. He will remember those cold outside but warm inside days when everyone else in school and hes home recooperating and the KING of the day ! every child deserve this kind of real love and security! Keep On Keeping On my Androdian sistwr and twll him this half Android'-type-guy says "YOU GO! BOIIIEEEE!"

Upvote 0
Ahhhh! very good! That warm motherly love during a childhood sickness is what fond memories are made of. He will remember those cold outside but warm inside days when everyone else in school and hes home recooperating and the KING of the day ! every child deserve this kind of real love and security! Keep On Keeping On my Androdian sistwr and twll him this half Android'-type-guy says "YOU GO! BOIIIEEEE!"

Will most definitely do! Thank you!

Upvote 0
Boiling water. Yup, there was a water main break so now I have to boil water. I'm just now realizing how much water I actually use in a day. Anyone want to guess how much I'll need for 2 dogs? I have to fill up all the gecko bowls too (5) and the birds (2). Luckily I did the snakes last night and the tortoise very early today. I'll be heading out to the store soon, I believe I'll pick up a few gallons. Ugh.

Upvote 0
Planting a couple of hundred flower bulbs into the ground of my tiny garden.
Boiling water. Yup, there was a water main break so now I have to boil water. I'm just now realizing how much water I actually use in a day. Anyone want to guess how much I'll need for 2 dogs? I have to fill up all the gecko bowls too (5) and the birds (2). Luckily I did the snakes last night and the tortoise very early today. I'll be heading out to the store soon, I believe I'll pick up a few gallons. Ugh.
Heh, it must be the "spiked" Nyquill! Me woke up early today and saw me buddy @Jeffboyardee's pet squirrel passed out with a ciggy and a 42oz, me seen'ed a whole new Androdian Forum, me dreamed me was planted in the ground then dug up and put in a pot of boiling water with carrots and potatoes!....me DID taste good i might say......."a lil' spicy yet palatable.

Reactions: Clementine_3
Upvote 0
Planting a couple of hundred flower bulbs into the ground of my tiny garden.
Boiling water. Yup, there was a water main break so now I have to boil water. I'm just now realizing how much water I actually use in a day. Anyone want to guess how much I'll need for 2 dogs? I have to fill up all the gecko bowls too (5) and the birds (2). Luckily I did the snakes last night and the tortoise
Wrong thread. :p
lol, looks like ive tripple posted (what thahhhh...) and i havent checked out "the den yet".....kinda skurred to heh!

Upvote 0
[QUOTE="amarie82, post: 6794115, member: 160trustPhone updated to lollipop! It kept dropping connection then it wouldn't connect or turn on so I reset it! Then my phone kept resetting itself so I reset it again! :mad::mad: so now its not resettupdatelf but it won't even turn on it just says WiFi turning on smh[/QUOTE]
That is my number one reason for rooting my trusty Android-because of those "trusted" auto updates that at times break what was not broken from the start. I like controlling when i like to give up certain features. google will "sell" the BRAND NEW JELLYBELLY and such, but wont tell you they stripped certain functions or the bugs they encounter until you find these out. you may need to flash to a diff rom if theres nl fix.....

Upvote 0
I used to be afraid of the warranty thing, but i finally realized my devices seem to outlive the coverages anyway. you may need to root to get it resolved unless you can get a better reinstall.

I normally don't worry about warranty just never felt the need to root it! I love the pure google! Lol but yea I was thinking the same thing! I will probably end up playing more with it next weekend! I just set this phone back up ooo I wish I would of waited! :eek: lol

Upvote 0
I normally don't worry about warranty just never felt the need to root it! I love the pure google! Lol but yea I was thinking the same thing! I will probably end up playing more with it next weekend! I just set this phone back up ooo I wish I would of waited! :eek: lol
I dont see much in a warrenty. if its broke i wanna new one , not a "spaded-neutered-fixed" one. Dabble with it more next week and see if youve gotten it to work. Browse xda-developers forum. Can safely say others reported the same and may have posted a remedy! :D

Upvote 0
I dont see much in a warrenty. if its broke i wanna new one , not a "spaded-neutered-fixed" one. Dabble with it more next week and see if youve gotten it to work. Browse xda-developers forum. Can safely say others reported the same and may have posted a remedy! :D
Lol yes I hear you! Thanks I will definitely check out XDA?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones