• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Xbox one cloud servers have remained unaffected, however its only a matter of time before xbone servers get overwhelmed, the team behind the ddos will aim the ion cannons at xbone soon, its history repeating itself, just the lizard squad behind it again,

They claimed 360 and xbox one, but since ive been on xbone all morning with no issues, i think they have yet to hit xbone,

Cloudflare, possible solution, but microsoft wont use 3rd party ddos protection

Upvote 0
Relaxing... I had a tough day at my p/t cashier job today. I've had the flu since Tuesday & today was actually the first day I felt almost over it, but at work it was crazy busy & I made a couple of really dumb mistakes that needed mgr help to fix.

The kicker was: When I clocked out, I went to my locker to get my purse, & my locker key (which is on a key chain with my apt keys) wasn't in my pocket. Searched all my pockets including my apron, checked the break room, my register, etc. & no keys. Went back to the mgrs to see if anyone had turned in any keys? Nope. They mentioned they have a lock cutter, so I asked them to cut my lock in the hopes that I had just stupidly locked my keys in my locker. Voila! Locker open, keys were there, all good.

Next, I set off to Target to pick up a couple items. Got to the register, reached into my purse for my check card to pay. *$#@! no check card. In all the kerfuffle of losing my keys & getting into my locker, I forgot to take my check card out of my apron before putting it back into my now unlocked locker. Thankfully I have 1 credit card I was able to use to pay for my purchase, but I had to make a run back to the p/t job to get my check card.

So yeah... relaxing now :D

Upvote 0
Watched the new hobbit today! I would have to say its a great one! I'm ready to go see it again!

So... I suppose you'd say its 'Hobbit forming'
mutley.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones