What are you guys getting speedwise? (4g)General

Last Updated:

1. ChiweN

ChiweN Well-Known Member Contributor

My indulge isn't doing bad for metro 4g I guess. Bad upload speed though..

uploadfromtaptalk1331512777876.jpg

Advertisement
  2. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

4.39 down, 3.96 up :) (speedtest.net)
  3. raysfan

raysfan Well-Known Member

2.95 up, 2.96 down....Can't complain about that, i know ppl on Sprint that pay double what I do, and get slower speeds. ;-)
  4. ChiweN

Hmm. I need to run a couple more I think. Idk why my upload is do low.
  5. Atlboy21089

Atlboy21089 Member

7 mb up, 4 down. Dallas, TX... I've done a little tweaking. Lol
  6. ChiweN

Not sure what tweaking you could do to your phone to make metro's towers put out double the speed its set up for lol.

Pray tell good lad. :D
  7. TRS-80

TRS-80 Well-Known Member

I get consistent minimums 1300 kbps up and down. Sometimes I get as much as 5 mb down and 2-3 mb up, in fact I am slowly but surely seeing those kinds of speeds more and more often here in the Tampa market.
  8. Atlboy21089

Atlboy21089 Member

Maybe because I am kind of close to the test location, Temple, TX
  9. Canabitual

Canabitual New Member

Socal I got 4mb up/down and NorCal I'm getting 2mb up/down on Metropcs (getto pcs)
  10. lingming

lingming Well-Known Member

100kDLS 800ULs vegas
    i really hate people on other carrier get better speed with their 3g and can use it anytime as much as they want spirit get 5DL and 3UL on 3g and i cant even get close with 4g
  11. SegamanXero

SegamanXero Well-Known Member

Yea, that has urked me as well... Verizon 3G gets the same speeds as us MetroPCS 4G folk... Technically Verizon & Metro have similar systems. I am assuming that these slower speeds are due to throttling. To support having everything unlimited they throttle everyone equally to about 3mbps up and down for their 4G...
  12. ChiweN

Not only that.. but apparently 'shitty' boost mobiles 3g is nearly as fast as our 4g.. a little embarrassing if ya ask me.
  13. lingming

lingming Well-Known Member

Yea ive seen these really low in phone place they only have 3g but their 3g is faster then my 4g and if you even turn 4g on your batt will get killed the phone over heats and crash sometime melt the SD card or the phone wont turn on again till you let it cool down