• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you looking forward to with your TB?

lamoglinsgal

Android Expert
Jun 23, 2010
Virginia
First, I'm looking forward to the larger phone. I love everything about my INC, but always wished it was at least 4". I had the X and was up in the air about the size, but with it, it's really tall. The TB is wider and not as tall, but you still have all of that real estate.

I'm looking forward to Skype, but Tango or Fringo will do for now if it's not released with the phone.

I'm looking forward to the fast processor - given.

Just off the top of my head.

Oh, and the obvious, I'm looking forward to HAVING it.

Yeah I love everything about my Inc except for the screen size. My wife thinks i'm stupid because she thinks im paying 250 dollars for a replica of my Inc just with a bigger screen. I just have to tell her she doesnt understand

LOL 4G? That is pretty huge. Along with the instant appreciation you will have for it from all this hype and build up...

Upvote 0
I love my Incredible but the screen is too small after owning a Fascinate and using an EVO .
Little things like like the following
-Bigger Screen
-Better CPU/GPU
-Louder Speaker (i actually listen to music via the phone speaker often on my incredible)
-Kick Stand , This may be stupid but honestly I think it's a great feature being able to stand the phoen up on my night stand, and it will make the sound better when listeing to music
-Slightly better camera ( I solid my camera when I got my Incredible because the quality was great , and any improvement is always better)
-FFC (Probably won't use it much but I do know it will come in handy when I travel and want to keep in touch with friends )
-4G LTE ... Honestly I don't care about 4G much but hey it works in my area and it will be nice when I use it

Upvote 0
One: My wife no longer asking when she can get an iPhone. Two through ten are more about trading up from a three-year old Blackberry. I'm in line for the Bolt because it's a step up from the Incredible. My wife and I will probably move somewhere with 4G before it's available in central Illinois. But I've been looking forward to getting an Android phone forever.

Upvote 0
1) Faster than my HTC Touch Pro2
2) Supports Flash
3) 4G (I'm in a 4G area now)
4) Mobile Hotspot
5) Larger screen
6) Expect the reception, speakers, earpiece sound and build quality to be as good as my current HTC phone which is very good.

Those are the most important features to me.

Plus, with VZW eliminating the annual upgrade and the New Every 2 program it is important to get something that is brand new, not just wait till your contract is up and get something 6 months old. Whatever we get, most of us will have to keep it for two years, or pay a hefty retail price to get out of it.

-Frank

Upvote 0
My wife and I are due for an upgrade now, my son in May when the entire contract is up for all of us....

I've got an LG Chocolate flip phone. :( My wife's? Even worse. I think the antenna goes up about three feet. We are REALLY looking forward to just the fact that our new phones will be smartphones...and this one has had my eye for many, many months (since first whispers).

Unfortunately, we can't afford them yet, but I'm working on it. I hope to make it happen before the end of summer, but...it's going to happen if I have to sell plasma, because...

This phone is SO COOL!

I look forward to basking in it's glory with all of you soon. :)

Reactions: lamoglinsgal
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones