1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

What are you playing now?

1. cmofo

cmofo Member

Didn't see any recent threads about this. What android games do you find yourself playing the most to kill some time?

Lately I find myself playing Sky Force and Let's Golf the most. Let's golf is one of the most impressive and enjoyable games I've seen on android thus far. I only wish there was more than 4 courses. Sky Force and it's sequal both wet my appetite for perfection. I find myself replaying both games even after beating them just to try and get higher scores.

So what are you guys playing?

Advertisement
    :
  2. jim2point0

jim2point0 Well-Known Member

Dungeon Hunter on my Epic. OH GOD IT'S SO SMOOTH. Sky Force is a fun game! I'm also playing through FF7 via PSX4Droid.

When I just want to pull a game out and play for a few minutes, it's usually Hyperspace or prism 3d. Both fun time wasters. OH AND DEFENSOID. So good. Highly recommend that. One of the best tower defense game's Ive played, mostly due to its 20ish levels and difficulty modes :)
    Zipster00 likes this.
  3. dshel61

dshel61 Well-Known Member

HomerunBattle3D
  4. aronck

aronck New Member

Crusade Of Destiny. Incredible. LVL 40 and just got the Dragon Sword and the Crystal Shield. Great Game with impressive visuals and controls! CHEAP TOO!!
  5. RawlingsSc

RawlingsSc Well-Known Member Contributor

Armored Strike, Enjoy Sudoku, Air Control.
  6. serpa4

serpa4 Well-Known Member

Dungeon Hunter.
  7. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

I play Battle Bears, and Pokemon Fire Red using GVBA emulator. I would really like to get Let's Golf but I can not find it when I search for it can someone please provide a link, that is if it's the same one available as on the iPhone.
  8. RawlingsSc

RawlingsSc Well-Known Member Contributor

Go to gameloft.com. It isn't in the market.
  9. Scrav

Scrav Active Member

Anduko is the one I have been playing the most on the bus this past month. A very solid and good Sudoku interface. Alchemy is another, but I'm struggling badly around the 150ish mark at the moment.
  10. hood420

hood420 Well-Known Member

I've been playing Puzzle Blox, Lettered and Dominoes the most lately.
  11. JiMMaR

JiMMaR Well-Known Member

Zenonia , impossible level game, and hyper jump
  12. thedrizl

thedrizl Well-Known Member

Robo Defense, Alchemy, Droid Mini Golf, and Antigen:Outbreak. And occasionally i'll jump into Backbreaker for an extended session.
  13. cmofo

cmofo Member

As someone else said, it's at gameloft.com. You have to use their app that lets you download their games to your phone. It was a little extra work but not that bad. For awhile they were offering Lets Golf for free. Not sure that is still true, but I believe it is the same game. Graphics are pretty awesome and it's a ton of fun.
  14. abc2000

abc2000 Member

@aronck: Aren't Dragon Sword and Crystal Shield iphone/Ipod Touch games?
  15. jim2point0

jim2point0 Well-Known Member

Just tried out Guns n'Glory and it was really fun. Really unique take on tower defense games. Graphics are great too. I can't wait for more quality games like that on Android.
  16. scarlet_pimp

scarlet_pimp Active Member

Playing hungry shark right now good game to pick up and play. Also castle warriors is a decent strategy game.
  17. vassallo

vassallo New Member

I am playing call of gods by lekool as they have launched there new server 4, its an free-to-play browser game of MMORPG & SLG genre.
  18. Miniskirt

Miniskirt Member

Robo Miner and Saving Yello!

These two games are pretty much the best i've played so far on android :)
  19. ChampN252

ChampN252 Well-Known Member

I'm playing MC3 now. I need the hdmi connector and ps3 controller so I can be a true competitor
  20. DroidGamers

DroidGamers Active Member

SEED 3
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.kingdoms.market

Kind of a retro-style RPG. simple story line. good dialogue and pretty cool graphics overall. I'm at Act-3 now but I'm not sure how many different 'Acts' there are.. come to think of it, I've never really fully completed any RPGs on Android before =X
  21. PumpDrivrx

PumpDrivrx Well-Known Member

Speedx 3D, grab some paper towels cuz this game will make you bust.....out in tears.

So addictive and visualy pleasing.
  22. Styrisvps

Styrisvps Well-Known Member

Solitaire.
    Never finish a game, I get to the last king and F2.
  23. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

Chess...
  24. fooled

fooled Member

I have been obsessing about Demyansk Pocket 1942 (the latest game in the Conflicts strategy game series), trying to capture the top spot in the Hall of Fame. I really should strategize less and work more... :-D
  25. pixaro

pixaro Well-Known Member

I am playing Angry Birds Space, Drag Racing and Scramble with friends Game.