What are your favorite Intercept apps?General

Last Updated:

1. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator This Topic's Starter

I don't own an Intercept, but do have the almost identical Moment. Since many here are new to Android, I thought I'd include some of my must have apps. What are yours?

Appbrain
    - Install it and its fast web installer and you'll be able to install apps to your phone from your pc (and use my links here)
    Launcher Pro- my fav launcher replacement
    Handcent SMS or ChompSMS - Both better than the default SMS app.
    K9 mail- Better than the default email app, especially if you have multiple accounts.
    Google Sky - To show off
    Google Goggles - Because its cool
    System Panel - Task management made easy
    es file manager- Better than Astro
    Quickboot- More useful for rooted phone users
    xScope - Great browser for one handed zoom
    Juice Defender - Battery saving for people who travel/work/live in low signal areas.

Advertisement
  2. jiml8

jiml8 Member

So far, I like Barnacle tether, Connectbot, DroidSCP, and Google Sky of course. I'm still configuring my Intercept, so I'm sure I'll find other things I like later on.

3. gilbequick

gilbequick Well-Known Member

Launcher Pro Plus: Best app ever. I'll never have an Android without it! Fantastic dev support.
    TuneIn Radio: Kick a$$ radio app to listen to radio stations all over the country (local as well).
    AppBrain: Very convenient to browse apps via web and install automatically to phone.
    FlashLight: No permissions other than hardware controls. Use it everyday, works perfect.

I've got a lot more apps but those are my most used. Launcher Pro is a must! The widgets in the paid version are well worth the price of admission.