what baseband/prl combination do you perfer and what area are you locatedTips

Last Updated:

1. samplerick

samplerick Member

this thread might help out noob's like me as i have no idea what would be best in my area, i live in nw missouri near kansas city. so post your favorite combinations for the prevail and area you live in for us noob's please.

thanks

rick

Advertisement
  2. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

Southern California. I try out all of the corporate prl's and have had pretty good luck with all of them. I've also been having good luck w/ the Boost prl 61009 which is the default for my area.
  3. cwhatever

cwhatever Life Goes On Guide

south central fl. prl 61007 that came with phone and ej06. works great here, in palm coast fl at moms house, in tampa st pete area, miami area, east coast and west coast of fl. of coarse you have bad and dead spots. but most of the time it is great. i mean in house one room fast and another not so, when drive down road great and then a spot for a mile nothing and then back to great. is the best i found for my area. no complaints whatso ever. i can download a 10 mb app just about anywhere at any time over 3g (not wifi) in about 30 to 40 sec. my neighbor has wifi and i have the code they gave me and 3g is almost as fast not quite but almost.
  4. monticello

monticello Well-Known Member

A little south of dallas/ftworth running ej06 with 01120 seems pretty good.
  5. junx

junx Well-Known Member

ff19 60690 northern/central VA area
    i get spotty signal on anything i try.
  6. samplerick

samplerick Member

thanks guys, keep them coming, the more area's we cover the more people we help out, right now i am using ej06 and prl 60711. only had the phone for 3 days though, were i live in st. joseph, mo, i have no signal, well one bar but its because i found out that was because i live in a valley between three big hills lol, i went over to my fathers out in the sticks about eighteen miles east of st. joseph and full bars out side in the truck so i think that combo works pretty good for nw missouri.
  7. RTLflat

RTLflat Well-Known Member

60752 and ff19
    800-1200 kbps during day
    1600-2400 kbps at night

bay area California