What browse do u use?General

Last Updated:

1. ZeroShot

ZeroShot Well-Known Member

I'm trying out mobile opera. I like it but I can't play YouTube on it. It gives me some error.

Want to see what u guys r useing. Cause I want something fast but still can do everything. The stock browse just loads too slow.

Advertisement
  2. alpha0990

alpha0990 Well-Known Member

Also try Opera Mini and Opera Mini Next.
  3. alittle

alittle Well-Known Member

Dolphin mini. Haven't had any problems
  4. JPhillyBeats

JPhillyBeats Active Member

dolphin mini pretty solid feels like google chrome
  5. Country Dad

Country Dad Well-Known Member

Dolphin Hd is the way to go. Best one out there.

I have the metro pcs samsung admire, if you do as well. Then download Dolphin Hd, and remove the metro crappy one.
  6. default browser>>>.
    all the other ones are shitty
  7. ZeroShot

ZeroShot Well-Known Member

I download dolphin mini its good. Does everything I need so far. Im going to keep the stock browse for now. I heard bad things can happen sometimes after uninstalling it.
  8. jtintle

jtintle Well-Known Member

Well then just set Dolphin as default browser, andI just keep the stock browser sitting idle

Sent from my Samsung Admire. with Tapatalk
  9. Uriel707

Uriel707 Well-Known Member

Try boat browser. Its fast and free
  10. I luv trolling

I luv trolling Well-Known Member

Metroweb lacks the ability to download many filetypes including zip. Not to mention in a speed test its slower than any leading market browser. Also lacks features.
  11. cm7 browser ^ is good enough + Opera mini if a site loads to slow on stock, ya know? even if i have 3G.
  12. I luv trolling

I luv trolling Well-Known Member

I use dolphin mini which is phenominal with video playback. I am able to fully run videos without any pauses. And only have 0-2 bars of "3g". Although i dont like how long it takes to load some web pages.
  13. dadcup

dadcup Well-Known Member

best browser i think ppl test and let my know if you like this browser ok maxthon from pandaapp change agent to android in the options google pandaapp maxthon browsers
  14. octavia001

octavia001 Active Member

I actually have a problem with the dolphin browser (seems to be the only problem really), whenever I'm searching videos on youtube from the browser the keyboard won't pop-up when I use the youtube search bar to search for video's, instead I have to use the main search bar (dolphin browser search bar). Why does this happen?
  15. Toastrman

Toastrman Well-Known Member

Dolphin
  16. KageBeast

KageBeast Well-Known Member

I use opera and chrome since they can switch their user agents from mobile to desktop and they're pretty speedy
  17. CYCONUMNUM

CYCONUMNUM Well-Known Member

i used to be a fan of Opera for pc but updates hobbled it...but,Opera Mini has been solid and smooth ...tried mozilla because i swear by it now for PC but, it takes up a huge amount of space....and since space hogs are the Admire's worst enemy i did'nt even consider it..

sorry...i get to typing and have to remember to stop :rolleyes: