• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I primarily use Boat but also occasionally use Dolphin HD.

However I've experienced plenty of issues with Boat, normally in relation to Flash. I watch a lot sports in flash and have quite a lot of issues. Recently watching cricket on a live youtube channel i tried to full screen and the site crashes on me and it was also losing video/audio sync often.

I also find that Boat has a tendancy to just straight crash and shut down if it's not happy.

I would also love to have flash video continue to play while I move to another tab but from what I've heard no one has this available.

I know people say "if your watching something why do you want to move tab"...well i'm watching live sports so obviously don't really want to pause it and checking updates on other things at the same time so it would be very handy.

Is this a limitation with the Flash App itself, Android or the way the browsers have been designed?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones