Last Updated: May 02,2010
After the 2.1 V3 update mine is 2.36.605.1
This is a shot from the thread. You and I have the same one.
Ok, cool.....looks like I did it correctly.. I am just wondering if i should root or just wait for the OTA to come out.....suggestions?
If you have the 2.1 leak, you can't root right now. Only 1.5 users can.
Oh right..thank you....I'll just chill out and wait till hell freezes over for the OTA.....LOL
Same build I have also. So far it has run perfect. What a difference over 1.5!
2.1 v3? I know I've been away but I don't see anything on this..
Look for the stickied thread.
Separate names with a comma.