What calendar widget are you using?

Last Updated:

1. nunyabizness

nunyabizness Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Since the Samsung calendar widget blows (for example my husband had drill this weekend which in my Google calendar as all day Sept 11 & 12; however, it shows that it's an event today as well from 3:00-4:00) I need a new one. I've seen Jorte talked about but I dl'd that and it showed his drill as being only on the 11th (which obviously I know if it's one day of the weekend, it's going to be the other as well, but I'm just worried about it messing up future appointments). Grr! So what's everyone else using? Doesn't have to be a free option.

Advertisement
  2. tats_06

tats_06 Well-Known Member

I love Calendar Pad...you can have a month view widget, week view and many different size choices!!!! It looks just like a paper calendar and is so easy to use. I refuse to try others because I love this one so much. :p

3. burningembers

burningembers Well-Known Member

Quite honestly, I haven't found a calendar widget yet that worked as well as the HTC Incredible Sense UI calendar widget. I'm hoping Beautiful Widgets or something comes out with one.

I believe there is one included in Launcher Pro that is similar to HTC's, but I'm not really a fan of Launcher Pro otherwise so it isn't enough to make me use it just for that.

4. nunyabizness

Thanks, I'll check that one out!

Ugh, I know what you mean! The HTC one had me spoiled! That and having 2.2 are the only things I miss from the Incredible

5. summerfish

summerfish Well-Known Member

6. nunyabizness

Thanks, I did search this forum but I didn't search Support & Troubleshooting as I didn't think it qualified as a problem. :)

7. tats_06

Don't worry about, I am more than happy to share my favorite apps. ;)

nunyabizness likes this.
  8. nunyabizness

Thanks Tats, I dl'd it and it seems like just what I'm looking for! :)

9. Bearly

Bearly Well-Known Member

The calendar widget with LauncherPro Plus (paid version!) is gorgeous AND the agenda view SCROLLS. That's what I love most. I think it's a worthy alternative to the HTC calendar widget.

10. tats_06

You can go into its settings and change first day of week to display...and if you get the pro version, you can modify the colors and so on. It's truly great. Also, I agree with Bearly...Launcher Pro Plus widgets are fantastic!!!! :)

11. kriswknight

kriswknight Well-Known Member

Im using the one that comes with the phone. I had the incredible before this and i find this one to do roughly the same for me. It doesnt show the bar from hour to hour, but honestly, that wasnt all that accurate to begin with.

12. stormdroid

stormdroid Member

Ok am I just dumb? But I cant find a calendar widget besides the weird calendar clock? I ended up downloading smooth calendar which I like, but I can't find the samsung one.

13. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Just buy launcher pro, the calendar widget is gorgeous!