• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what can veriOn do about my signal problem

iamloco724

Android Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2009
Where i mostly use the phone my signal is averaging -93 dbm ive tried *228 several times only one i got a new prl and same issues i read some people get better resutls calling verizon or one of there stores my question is what can they do in person or on the phone if *228 doesnt work for me i also dont want to spend the money for there network extender

*228 option 2 will update a PRL, but that doesn't guarantee an improvement in coverage. Did you have a problem with signal with your previous device? Have you called and told them that you are having a problem with signal in your area? They will send someone out to look at the towers near your house and see if they can duplicate low service on a few test phones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones