1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

What Carrier?General

Last Updated:

1. panther2469

panther2469 Well-Known Member

Anyone have an idea what carrier will be releasing this phone?

Advertisement
    blackepoxy and GalaxyNexus like this.
  2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

I guess it will depend where in the world you are... although I would imagine that, if one of the major players was to take it on in one country, they would be likely to release it in the other countries that they have a market share in.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  3. ubet

ubet Well-Known Member

I have an incredible and cant upgrade till late dec 11, if this phone is coming out in feb, doesnt make much sense to get a rezound.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  4. blackepoxy

blackepoxy Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see what hTC will do with ICS.
    Is this the phone that is supposed to be really thin and have an all metal body, so no NFC support?
    I think there is a company already that can add NFC support to any device with an sd card...

Given that if it is the thin one it probably won't be on Verizon since the LTE radio would add some thickness to it.
    I wonder what will be the first hTC Android 4.0 device on Verizon?
  5. ANDR0lD

ANDR0lD New Member

I've been searching everywhere for what carrier and have been able to come up with the major possibility of T-Mobile, however I believe the HTC Edge will provide more over this phone and will probably go to VZW
  6. blackepoxy

blackepoxy Well-Known Member

7. nickarli

nickarli Active Member

I am in Cincinnati and Cincy Bell has a special going on for I don't know how long. One S for $99.99. Postpaid.