• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories What case are you picking up?

Reactions: BiggestManEver
Upvote 0
Has anyone tried one of the casecrown leather portfolio cases... I cant seem to find any reviews on them?

I need a case that can stand the xoom up for movies (for the kids) and this one would also allow me to use the portfolio flap to hold the Xoom from the sunroof in my car to show movies to the kids in the back see during trips...

I just cant find any reviews on it..

thanx
Danny

CaseCrown Motorola Xoom Tablet Stand Case XOOM-BLK | eBay

Upvote 0
Has anyone tried one of the casecrown leather portfolio cases... I cant seem to find any reviews on them?

I need a case that can stand the xoom up for movies (for the kids) and this one would also allow me to use the portfolio flap to hold the Xoom from the sunroof in my car to show movies to the kids in the back see during trips...

I just cant find any reviews on it..

thanx
Danny

CaseCrown Motorola Xoom Tablet Stand Case XOOM-BLK | eBay
That looks almost exactly like the Kevikev case...

Upvote 0
abso-smurfly i do.

amazon has a carry bag that has pockets for the keyboard and other smaller trinkets. it comes with other little knick knacks like a charger or cig adapter.. etc.

with this sleeve you just purchased, it will fit inside the carry bag i have.

Amazon.com: Protective Shoulder Carrying Case For Verizon Motorola Xoom Tablet: Office Products

Awesome. Do you have a different thing to put THAT case into when you want to take extras with you (HDMI cables, keyboard, wiimote, etc)?

I'm thinking about getting a second bag for that purpose.

Reactions: BiggestManEver
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
For grins I contacted the folks at Trident Cases the other day to see if they had plans to release a Trident case for the Motorola Xoom. Turns out that they are working on one with plans to release it sometime in May.

Now I've just gotta decide if I wait for this... or invest in an Otterbox case for my Xoom.

I REALLY hope you're referring to the Aegis series and not the Kraken series. That thing is hideous. JMHO.

Upvote 0
I REALLY hope you're referring to the Aegis series and not the Kraken series. That thing is hideous. JMHO.

My guess is that the XOOM case will be in the Aegis series given that they released (not too long ago) an Aegis case for the NookColor.

And personally I like the Kraken series case... on my Droid X! :cool: I'm tired of freaking out every time I drop that bad boy on the floor!!! :eek:

Upvote 0
Thanx to all the reviews on here, I finally got the new leather portfolio case from verizon yesterday...
definitely a nice case, slim and very professional looking which is nice in my field...
some people say the lowest angle setting sometimes slips... this seems to happen mainly if you touch the top half of the screen since that is above the pivot point, if you are using it with a keyboard you should be fine (at least thats how mine is)

another benefit for those in my boat (2 and 3yr kids), i have a bunch of movies on it and with this case, I can open it up, slide the flap into my sunroof opening and now I have a nice 10" movie player for my kids in the back seat, works perfectly....

my only concern is what the clips are made from and if they will stay as sturdy as they are now, or will they loosen over time....

other then that, its a great case

thanx for all the help on here
-Danny

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
Thanx to all the reviews on here, I finally got the new leather portfolio case from verizon yesterday...
definitely a nice case, slim and very professional looking which is nice in my field...
some people say the lowest angle setting sometimes slips... this seems to happen mainly if you touch the top half of the screen since that is above the pivot point, if you are using it with a keyboard you should be fine (at least thats how mine is)

another benefit for those in my boat (2 and 3yr kids), i have a bunch of movies on it and with this case, I can open it up, slide the flap into my sunroof opening and now I have a nice 10" movie player for my kids in the back seat, works perfectly....

my only concern is what the clips are made from and if they will stay as sturdy as they are now, or will they loosen over time....

other then that, its a great case

thanx for all the help on here
-Danny

Do you have any links or pictures?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones