What Case?Tips

Last Updated: 2013-02-20 12:52:26
  1. AmneonX

AmneonX Well-Known Member

I just ordered the Galaxy Note 10.1 in white, and I am looking for a good case for it. I noticed there isn't an Otterbox for it. What do you guys recommend for the Note?

Advertisement
  2. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR Active Member

I just use a padded zippered pouch when I take it out of the house. I perfer to use it in it's bare form, no case making it thicker.
  3. evohammer

evohammer Member

I got a moko off of amazon. Its ok but not great. It allows access to everything on the tablet but its not real snug everywhere. I dont find myself using the elastic strap for my hand but I do use it as a stand everyday. I don't think you are going to find a prefect case for the note. It just has too many things to access around the edges of the tablet. It does protect the corners well except for the one with the s pen. Not bad for 20 bucks. I would like to try one of the Belkins from best buy but they are just too pricey for me.
  4. 13ilgal

13ilgal Well-Known Member

I bought this case and have been really happy with it. (Comes in other colors). Price is down to $5 (wow...I paid $16)

5. evohammer

evohammer Member

I just saw this and ordered the blue one for a penny. 4.99 shipping, but, hey, good price for an extra case. Looks a lot like the Moko but a little more solid.
  6. 13ilgal

13ilgal Well-Known Member

7. AmneonX

8. Thomh

Thomh Well-Known Member

Fits very snugly and I have noticed no smell whatsoever.
  9. AmneonX