1. amit84

amit84 Member This Topic's Starter

what differenc/E

Advertisement
  2. pingpongboss

pingpongboss Well-Known Member

3. MrX8503

MrX8503 Well-Known Member

I just skimmed through the manual and from what I've read if you use Facebook HTC, it ties everything together with your contacts.

So all of your photo contacts will be facebook profile pics. The Android facebook app is just to use the site through an app.

4. neodorian

neodorian Well-Known Member

Yeah. I just removed the account and the added it back. the Facebook for HTC Sense makes it *available* to tie to your contacts. It's not as good at automatically linking them but I can do it fairly easily for at least my "favorites" so they have updated pics.

5. frootbat

frootbat Member

I really couldn't tell any difference between it and facebook on the Droid, but then I don't live on FB either.

6. Nabraham

Nabraham Well-Known Member

For uploading photos taken from my phone, i always found it much easier and simpler to use Facebook for HTC sense

7. suprmallet

suprmallet Well-Known Member

Same thing with the regular Facebook app, at least on the Droid.

8. zaltol

zaltol Well-Known Member

The FB pics aren't syncing for me. Anything special you need to do, or does it take time?

Edit: I see how to do it manually now.

9. panx

panx New Member

I am facing a problem when i try to use the facebook for HTC sense on my phone.. it asks me to sign in and when i try signing in it gives a popup saying only 1 account can be logged in at a time wherein i am not able to use any of its feature. Can some1 pls help me with it.

10. Falc

Falc New Member

I wasn't able to log in with FB for HTC Sense while I had FB app... so I deleted the FB app. (I prefer the Sense version as I can upload multiple photos that way, which FB app won't do). Then I had to delete and then re-add the FB account, and the photos are uploading properly now... but now all but the sync is gone, and even in Settings:Applications I can't find ANY version of FB.

Simple fix is to DL the FB app again, now that FB for Sense is back up and runnning/syncing?

(Sprint HTC EVO 3D)