• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What do I do if I checked repartition in odin?

paperwait

Lurker
Apr 2, 2012
:eek: First i was trying to put basix on and selected the wrong update option in clockwork recovery.
Then i tried to reflash to stock with odin, i used a tar from the forum here that had like 7 .bin and .rfs files.
When i did that the phone would reboot over and over going through a factory reset everytime.
I tried to flash using the fisrt tar from here but with only 3 files in it. Didnt work so i checked repartition and flashed. Now it will boot to stock recovery but says device cannot mount /dev/block/stI12 (invalid argument).
Flashed again and nothing changed.

what can i do to fix this, if anything. anyone at all that has recovered a phone after repartition, how?

Ive seen this repartitioning mistake mentioned in other threads but no answers I could use. Thank you.

galaxy indulge metropcs

Reactions: aliashan
Here is what my screen looks like now when i power on.

edit: I got rid of the red writing at the bottom of the screen by using odin again with 7 files and .md5 attached. but no further.

Attachments

• TPhoto_00001.jpg
    TPhoto_00001.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,952
Upvote 0
OK everything went very well. I have 4g and nothing has gone wrong with phone after messing around for an hour. Except I cant make or receive any calls? :eek: In phone info it says my phone number is 0000003675 and my MIN is the same. csc version unknown. what did I do, or what can I do now?

Upvote 0
OK everything went very well. I have 4g and nothing has gone wrong with phone after messing around for an hour. Except I cant make or receive any calls? :eek: In phone info it says my phone number is 0000003675 and my MIN is the same. csc version unknown. what did I do, or what can I do now?

i think you may need to reprogram your phone. try dialing *228 option 5 to see what happen....

Reactions: paperwait
Upvote 0
OK, so I called metro and got the MIN number they wanted me to use and it worked. Then manually changed it with ##626*. and that concludes this thread as far as I am concerned. Everyone"s help has been spot on and humbling. Thank you all very much, with special thanks to k0nane for what must have been hours of labor with the indulge. :D

Upvote 0
Use Option 2 with repartition checked again.
hi i did the same thing still stuck on E:can't mount /dev/block/st112 can I get help? I need step by step instruction because I have a hard time with this. ive tried just clicking repartition again and I just got u have to select a binary. so I am stuck. thanx ur help would be nice and very much appreciated k0ne, trying to get it fixed back to a position to install cwm purple with basix on it. thank u

I also was experiencing what seemed to bee a bootloop crash or something, but it was actually a modem crash error from notifier but closeing b4 u could see it, or I would have used ur one click
option. please need to get this fixed its not mine.

now I used rageagainst the machine in hemidall and I used it in the IBL and it now wont power up after a secessfull flash and reboot ? any suggestions as to what happened ?
vipofthc

Upvote 0
:eek: First i was trying to put basix on and selected the wrong update option in clockwork recovery.
Then i tried to reflash to stock with odin, i used a tar from the forum here that had like 7 .bin and .rfs files.
When i did that the phone would reboot over and over going through a factory reset everytime.
I tried to flash using the fisrt tar from here but with only 3 files in it. Didnt work so i checked repartition and flashed. Now it will boot to stock recovery but says device cannot mount /dev/block/stI12 (invalid argument).
Flashed again and nothing changed.

what can i do to fix this, if anything. anyone at all that has recovered a phone after repartition, how?

Ive seen this repartitioning mistake mentioned in other threads but no answers I could use. Thank you.

galaxy indulge metropcs

Am Also Suffering From This Problem < />

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones