What do I do? Please help~

Last Updated:

1. CptYumi

CptYumi New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello.. (^A^*)

Well, I have the option to get a new phone in October, and I was thinking about getting the Droid X, I had my doubts about it at first, but It's starting to grow on me tremendously, however, since October is still a month away (it'd be early october, within the first 15 days) is it worth deciding on a droid x or is there any other notable phones coming out inbetween now and then, or at least, the near future? Could someone let me know if the Droid X is a bad idea? I've heard mostly positive reviews and I liked playing with a demo phone of it at Verizon store, but, I am currently a Droid (original) owner.

Is there any phones to look out for that would make me regret getting the X?
    Will it be supported by Verizon as well or better then the X with 3.0 and the various other updates? Is it worth maybe switching to get something on another carrier? I considered the iphone 4 but that death grip scares me.

Lots of questions but I'd really appreciate an answer.

Advertisement
  2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

The Samsung Fascinate is coming out 9/9, it's part of the Galaxy S phone with the great Super AMOLED screen.

Take your time to research and decide.

I am in the same boat.

3. CptYumi

CptYumi New Member This Topic's Starter

I have been researching but unfortunately it's pretty hard to keep up with all of the new phones these days.

Any early opinions on the fascinate?

Any help is appreciated