what do you consider the best USB backup utility?General

Last Updated:

1. rubinscube

rubinscube Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

it seems that most backups require sms. I don't text or have text service, not sure if that matters:rolleyes:, but it seems to really upset the app "lookout". I am looking for an app were I connect via USB, point and click, and backup everything. am I asking to much or am I just to dumb to understand?:confused:

Advertisement
  2. Wolfdroid

Wolfdroid Active Member

Not sure if i'm missing something, but i don't see an option to back-up my contacts to the micro sd card. I guess they stored on g-mail ??? As you can see i don't have a clue what i'm talking about, but willing to learn.

3. rigamrts

rigamrts Well-Known Member

my backup pro make a full back of all your items. but in order to get any backup software to work properly you need root level access otherwise it fails. because the cellphone companies think we're not intelligent enough maintain our own equiptment. then take that folder and move to your pc till you need to reset the phone.

4. gadget

gadget Active Member

i downloaded sprite. i do not know which is better...My Backup pro or sprite or something else.
    If my backup pro is better can you tell me the steps to properly have root level access ( i do not even know what root level is ) thank you very much.